Before Louise at Birds & Lilies tagged me in the ‘Vogue’s 73 Questions’, I have to be honest that I hadn’t even heard of it, but apparently it’s a load of celebrities that answer quick fire questions and you can find the videos on YouTube. I haven’t gotten around to it but I’m sure I will at some point, when I’m bored enough. Like I am now so I decided to give you my answers to the 73 questions 😉
1. What’s your favourite movie?
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
The Birds. The first one I can think of.
4. A book you plan on reading?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Goodnight Mr Tom.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
The Great Sport Relief Bake Off. Or Extant.
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram. I post a lot of food on there.
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Ooh, anything spicy so usually jalapenos. And cheese. And I really need pizza now.
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
Cheesecake. don’t care what flavour. It’s cheese.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
19. What’s your favourite band?
20. Favourite solo artist?
21. Favourite song?
At the moment – Just Give Me A Reason.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
P!nk. She’s hot.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Drums would be cool.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I would like one on my wrist.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My Kindle Fire. Hehe 🙂
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
My super knowledge.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
An adult colouring book, some pens, and a diary!
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Purple right now.
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Flats. I can’t do heels any more!
39. Pilates or yoga?
40. Jogging or swimming?
Jogging – I can’t swim (there is a story to that).
41. Best way to de-stress?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
44. What’s your favourite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
I can’t remember actually! That’s good for me.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes, I do actually.
47. Do you bake?
I love to!
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My inner thighs.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
My mother-in-law. Or my Nan.
51. What are you listening to right now?
52. Favourite smell?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
Happy endings. But I do love scary too!
59. Favourite season?
The cross over between summer and autumn…
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Oh. Really hard question! My mother-in-law and father-in-law who have both passed away, and my husband. So he can have one last meal with both his parents again.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
Oh. I can’t answer this. Sweet. No, savoury. No, sweet… Savoury!
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
The Rabbit Who Wants To Fall Asleep…
68. Favourite bedtime story?
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
I touched on it up there – P!nk!
73. Last photograph you took?
A photo of my drink. To post on Instagram, of course.