This month my foodie penpals parcel came from Tracey over at It’s not easy being greedy (how great is that blog name?!). Month after month I continue to be excited at what might be in my parcel, as although I give pretty much the same ‘requests’ every time, everybody has different ideas and come from different places so I always get something I haven’t tried yet – and often I get something I really want too!
Anyway, on with the contents for this month. Up first, the more sweet items:
- hazelnut & raisin dark chocolate square. I’m usually a milk chocolate person but this was yummy with the addition of hazelnuts & raisins and I ate it all in one sitting…
- some really yummy fudge! (But fudge is always yummy…)
- a Dairy Milk LU bar. I’ve been looking at these for ages but was yet to try one. This is just the right balance of biscuit and chocolate though.
- Tunnock’s snowballs. I was so pleased to see these as I haven’t had them for ages!
- some coffee all the way from Sri Lanka! (I haven’t tried this yet though).
- a couple of Asian jars for accompaniments/cooking. I haven’t tried these yet either but they look really interesting and tasty.
- a sachet of Rendang sauce mix. This looks really yummy and I can’t wait to try this one.
- two sachets of popping corn. Corn for popping at home is much better than ready bagged popcorn, in my opinion. We’ve tried the salted one so far and it was lovely, considering I’m not usually keen on salted popcorn.
If you wish to find out more about Foodie Penpals and join in, visit Rock Salt for more details.