Now Noah has stopped having a bottle at bed time, we have given up bottles completely and the last one has recently been thrown away – it feels like the end of an era! We always used basic baby bottles with both boys but I wish the Twistshake brand had been around when we were bottle feeding as it would have made it a much more fun experience! I love the colours which are great for older babies and sensory processing.
The great features of Twistshake baby bottles include
- BPA-free polypropelene plastic
- anti-colic nipple
- super-mixer that resolves any lumps in the formula
- powder box to store formula, fruit, crackers, etc.
- easy to clean and easy gripping
- bright colours meaning with more than one bottle you can create your own combinations!