As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means I may earn a small commission if you use my affiliate links, but there's no extra cost for you!
Last year was the first year that we were a family of four. N was only a few weeks old but I made an Easter basket – well actually a papier mache chicken – for J, so I thought I would carry on the tradition and do another one this year. I have left it rather late though so the boys have one between them as I don’t think N will really be interested – I’m not sure how well that will go in theory though! The basket is a bit overflowing though as I had to use the one I received at Christmas as part of a hamper, as the chicken from last year got a bit destroyed and by the time we found it, it was too late to go out and get another basket (and we won’t have time today) – though all of this definitely wouldn’t have fit in the chicken anyway – I will be more organised next year!
In the basket this year we have:
- an Easter colouring book (which will most likely just get scribbled in!)
- “Legend of Kung Fu Rabbit” DVD
- “Rabbit’s Nap” lift the flap board book
- ‘make your own’ bunny glasses
- rabbit, sheep, and chick finger puppets
- mini Smarties chicks
- large chocolate lollipops
- small Peppa Pig chocolate lollipops
- chick and rabbit marshmallows inside refillable eggs
- large rabbit bubble wand (actually recycled from last year!)
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.