St John Ambulance #thechokeables awareness campaign | Giveaway (CLOSED)

I was deeply saddened recently to hear the news of the little boy who died from choking on a grape. Unfortunately though, this isn’t an isolated incident as children choking on food is more common than you think. 40% of parents asked by St John Ambulance have witnessed their baby choking, with almost four-fifths not knowing what to do in such a situation.
We may be one of those parents that thinks “Oh it will never happen to my children”, but what if it did? Would you know how to deal with a choking incident? I must admit, before this I myself haven’t been aware but it’s one of those things I should have learned from the beginning, from before having children.

Read more