Okay, so this isn’t an actual cheesecake or Eton mess, but it is quite reminiscent of a mixture of both of them! I just chucked it together the other night when I fancied some dessert, but I couldn’t have fruit & yogurt as I was doing an EESP day so I just got some ingredients from the fridge and cupboard and came up with this. You could of course change the fruit in it, and the flavour of the Hi-Fi bar, but I thought it was really tasty just like this. It takes just five minutes to whip up too, and you could also prepare it advance*. It’s also only half a syn* if using the Hi-Fi bar as part of your healthy extra!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1/2 a small tub of fat free Quark
- one drop of Teisseire vanilla gourmet drops (or vanilla extract)
- 3 or 4 large strawberries, quartered
- 1 lemon meringue Hi-Fi bar
- 1tsp (5g) Sweet Freedom Choc Shot
- In a bowl mix together the Quark, vanilla syrup and the strawberries.Transfer to a sundae glass.
- Crush the Hi-Fi bar over the top of the mixture.
- Drizzle the Choc Shot on top.
– If prepared in advance it should be stored in the fridge until serving.
– It is half a syn if using the Hi-Fi bar as part of your healthy extra, otherwise add 3 syns.