I’ve been nominated for a One Lovely Blog award by Mummy S over at The Mental Parentals – thank you so much, it’s lovely to know that people like reading my little blog!
There’s a short set of rules to this award post and these are:
So here we are with the facts…
- I have had 8 piercings in total and no longer have any. One might have been a rude one (*blush*).
- I am a little obsessed with Ian Somerhalder and am an avid social media stalker.
- After ‘meeting’ some fabulous indie authors and a couple of my friends becoming indie authors, my friend & I have started a new book review blog (you know, feel free to check it out…). Two of my favourite pastimes in one.
- I’ve started a new venture regarding fact number 3. I’m not sure how long it will take to complete though as I don’t have enough hours in the day!
- I can repeat the official definition of theft without thinking about it after my A-Level Law tutor made us repeat it one by one in class.
- I love visiting the Scottish Highlands and would love to retire there one day. One can dream.
- I find it really hard to think of facts that people may not know, when presented with things such as this!
- Viccy at Jelly Rose Yate
- Kirsty at Hijacked By Twins
- Kevin at The Crafty Larder
- Kimberley at Ruby Plus Lottie
- Sarah at Let Them Be Small
- Sara at The Mummy Madness
- Dave at The DADventurer
- Jenny at Mummy Mishaps
- Jaime at The Oliver’s Madhouse
- Mummy & Daddy at Mummy vs Daddy
- Julie at Mama Owl
- Jess at Catch A Single Thought
- Kerry at Oh So Amelia
- Vicki at Honest Mum
- Jo at Coming From Carsons Mummy
Though no need to complete it as you are all busy bloggers, I just want you to know you’re lovely! 🙂