So, yes, I know it’s a bit late in the month now to be making resolutions, but I have been thinking about them since the beginning of it! I don’t know why I’m bothering to be honest, as I never stick to them, but I have nothing to lose. It’s more things I would like to do this year.
As a recap on last years resolutions:
- blogging at least 3 times a week – big fat X.
- to be the best Mummy I can – I’ve tried.
- to see more of my friends – successful.
- get to my goal weight – big fat X.
- spend more quality time with hubby inc. eating at the table – semi successful
- try at least one new recipe a month – big fat X.
- to blog more often. Again, blog at least 3 times a week. And venture a bit further into the blogging world. I think I did quite well last year though.
- to attempt to get to my goal weight. I gained 2 stones with little man after losing 3.5 stones before him. I haven’t really shifted much since he arrived. So I want to lose roughly 40lbs.
- try at least one new recipe a month. Again, I got 3 new cookbooks and lots of new kitchen stuff, so I need to get some use out of them!
- learn to drive. I took lessons back when I was 17/18, but then went on holiday and never started them again…
- get back to some kind of learning. I’m currently looking into the OU but it’s the cost factor… I feel like I’m going nowhere with my life right now and have education regrets. But hey, we live & learn.
- get back into the world of work. I need to be somewhere that I’m not just Mummy!