Well, here it is finally, 2012. Wishing all of my readers a Happy New Year!
I don’t usually tend to make resolutions, as I don’t tend to stick to them (oops). But I have a few for this year, so here goes… (I’ll post at the end of the year to tell you I’ve stuck to them! Or not, as the case might be…)
- To concentrate more on blogging. I want to make sure I blog at least 3 times a week, which will work out at every other day at least. I also want to get more involved with other bloggers, both on the blogs themselves, and on Twitter, and gain more followers/readers by promoting my own blog more.
- When little man arrives, to be the best Mummy I can. I know this one is hard to judge and everybody is different, but I will try my best.
- To make more of an effort and see more of my friends, once a month at least! I haven’t really made much of an effort last year, which is a bit bad of me…
- To finally get to my goal weight after baby arrives, I never quite got chance last year…
- To be a better wife, and spend more quality time with my husband and show him more often how much I really do appreciate him. This includes not sitting on the laptop (with him on the iPad!) every evening on seperate sofas, and eating at the table more often so we can have some quality conversation. He’s been amazing to me this year and it’s about time I repaid him.
- To try out at least one new recipe a month as my cookbooks are mounting up now and I got 4 new for Xmas! (Thought of that after I’d posted this so have edited it! I will even post a pic of the results!)
What are your resolutions for the year, or haven’t you made any?!