Do you have a Paw Patrol fan in your house? We do, both boys are obsessed with it and must watch it at least once a day; if it’s not watching it, then it’s playing with their Paw Patrol toys. They also love biscuits. And they also love
making a mess helping in the kitchen, so the other day we quickly made these Paw Patrol biscuits (animal footprint biscuits really, disguised as Paw Patrol, because that makes it more fun!).
There are only 3 ingredients and you don’t really need to do much, though an adult should melt the chocolate of course. For those that have a fear of mess in the kitchen (ahem), this is pretty mess free too (unless your 2 year old decides to dip his fingers in the chocolate and smear it on his face). We made 8 biscuits, but you can make as many as you like of course – they would be great for a Paw Patrol themed party!
- chocolate digestives
- couple of squares of chocolate, or a handful of chocolate chips, melted
- big marshmallows, halved
- mini marshmallows
- Set the biscuits out on a tray or board covered with grease proof paper.
- Using a teaspoon, put four dots of melted chocolate on each biscuit; one at the bottom, and three in a slight curve above.
- Place one big marshmallow on the single dot of chocolate, and three mini marshmallows on the rest, so it resembles a paw print.
- Put in the fridge for 10 minutes or so for the chocolate to set and hold the marshmallows in place.
- Let the children enjoy! (And sneak one for yourself)