Today’s guest post is from Vicky, a Mummy of four who blogs over at Being Tilly’s Mummy. She is sharing with us a post that has been making its way around social media, but from a grown up child’s point of view!
I have seen this post going around social media and people have been asking the youngsters a list of random questions. It is designed for people to ask their little kids, but for a laugh I asked my 23 year old daughter and here are her replies – at least she’s honest!
So here we go:
- What is something Mummy always says to you? – Sorry for what I did last night
- What makes Mummy happy? – Vodka
- What makes Mummy sad? – Idiots, tw*ts and w**kers
- How does Mummy make you laugh? – The stupid stuff you come out with
- What was Mummy like as a child? – You were an army brat
- How old is Mummy? – Physically or mentally?
- How tall is Mummy? – Not quite as tall as me
- What is Mummy’s favourite thing to do? – Drink with Lin
- What does Mummy do when you’re not here? – Facebook
- If Mummy becomes famous what will it be for? – Katie Hopkins type blogger
- What is Mummy really good at? – Making vodka disappear
- What is Mummy not very good at? – Parenting
- What is Mummy’s job? – Perfume specialist
- What makes you proud of Mummy? – There is loads of stuff I am proud of about you. I am proud of your blogging, I am proud you haven’t murdered anyone yet
- What is Mummy’s favourite food? – Toast
- What do you & Mummy do together? – Spend time in the blue pub
- How are you & Mummy the same? – We are like clones
- If your Mummy was a cartoon character who would she be? – Upsy Daisy cos you spend a lot of time in bed
- How are you & Mummy different? – I am more sensible
- How do you know Mummy loves you? – She tells me she loves me, when she wants to bring lunch home
- What does Mummy like best about Daddy? – Who?
- Where is Mummy’s favourite place to go? – Blue pub
- How old was Mummy when she had you? – Too young
Thank you Vicky for sharing this, it certainly made me giggle!