Since I joined Slimming World last week I’ve been trying out a few new recipes and I hope it means I won’t get stuck in a food rut like I usually do when trying to lose weight! This recipe is a great alternative to a dough based pizza, and it’s all free on SW (30g cheese is a Healthy Extra)! It’s also great for the kids though and is fairly quick to prepare. It’s a nice change and really does taste yummy with lovely golden cheese.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 chicken breasts
- 250g passata
- 120g cheddar cheese
- basil (I used dried but you can use fresh if desired)
- Preheat oven to gas 5/375F/190C.
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film and bash with a rolling pin to flatten them.
- Place on a baking tray and divide the passata between them, coating the whole top of the breasts.
- Sprinkle basil on then top with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until cheese is golden & bubbling.