This month my parcel came from Jemma in Wales. I always love trying local goods from other areas in other countries so I was excited to see what I would receive.
First up, some local goodies:
- lamb & mint welsh potato crisps. My first thought on finding these was ‘Yum!’. I’ve been saving these for our car journey today.
- local Welshcakes. These are delicious, on their own or with butter and/or jam.
- harissa paste. I’ve wanted to try some kind of recipe with this for ages so it was very welcomed.
- pistachio & almond cookies. These are delicious & moreish. (Hubby likes them too). I might have to try and recreate these.
- chai latte. This was sent because Jemma thought it had caffeine in it (I always say I love coffee!) but it doesn’t… But no matter, I had recently discovered it and it’s one of my new favourite hot drinks anyway!
- orange flavour infused raisins. I’ve received these in a couple of different flavours before so it was a pleasant surprise to receive a different flavour. They are good!
- cinnamon apple sprinkles. I already have an idea of what I’m going to use these for (it obviously involves cake).
If you wish to find out more about Foodie Penpals and join in, visit Rock Salt for more details.