Recently J has become a real little helper for Mummy. I say he helps, he attempts to but with some things I let him then just do it again when he’s not looking… Though sometimes his help is really more of a hinderance! I do appreciate the thought though and that he just wants to be like Mummy.
Some of the jobs he likes to help with:
- sweeping the floor
- cleaning accidents on the carpet
- fetching nappies
- putting nappies in the bucket
- putting toys away
- taking the dishes away (which always nearly gives me a mild heart attack when it’s ours instead of his!)
- fetching shoes
- taking shoes off
- getting items from the fridge
- putting shopping away
- cleaning up N when he’s been sick
- taking Mummy to the toilet (opening the door, showing me where to sit and passing me toilet roll!)
- brushing my hair
I’m sure there is more but he likes to help with so much that I can’t think off the top of my head!