After a couple of issues and setbacks last month regarding the posting of my parcel from my penpal Kim, I finally received it this week – better late than never as they say!
Anyhow, it was worth the wait in the end as it contained lots of yummy items. First up some naughty sweet stuff:
- a chocolate cake bar – I’ve just tucked into this but I had a pear afterwards, so that cancels it out, right?…
- a mini pack of Lotus biscuits – I’ve had these before and they are delicious.
- a Reese’s NutRageous bar – I love these as I love peanut butter so it was the first thing I ate!
Next up were some healthier items. Gratefully received as I’m trying to be good at the minute (most of the time anyway!) as I really want to get to my goal weight this time around, and am trying to eat healthier snacks instead of chocolate bars, biscuits and crisps every time.
- a single portion of dorset cereals muesli – I haven’t tried this version yet so I’m going to have this for breakfast tomorrow. I love the colour of the packaging too!
- a pack of apple crisps.
- a pack of apple & strawberry clusters.
- a pack of sultanas, apricots & apple.
- a pack of pear & vanilla tea – I haven’t tried this yet but it sounds interesting!
- some cupcake cases for my love of baking them!
- some orange & ginger jam – this sounds like a lovely flavour combination.
- and some fajita stir in sauce. I love spicy food and usually make my own spice mix but this will come in handy when I can’t be bothered!
If you wish to find out more about foodie Penpals and join in, visit Rock Salt for more details.