Sorry I’m a little late with my reveal for July, I’ve had such a lot going on in the last week and not found time to open my parcel let alone write my post up.
– Some chilli & lemon toasted corn. I’m looking forward to trying this as I love chilli and lemon flavours, but I haven’t had them together as of yet. I am assured it is lovely and moreish though!
– Henderson’s Sauce flavoured crisps which Kelly picked up in Yorkshire whilst she was away. I love locally made crisps as they usually have that amazing crunch to them; the same goes for these, they’re a lush flavour too, a little like Worcestershire sauce.
– A packet of duck flavour noodles, a favourite with the students apparently as they’re nicer than Pot Noodles! I love duck so I’m looking forward to trying these.
– A pack of biryani masala mix. This is one of our favourite takeaway dishes so I’m already planning when to use this.
– A peanut flavoured Lion bar. Kelly had never heard of these until she visited her local Polish deli; I had and they are really yum, so I was delighted to find it in my package.
– A ‘Ba!’ cereal bar. Again I love the name! It was delicious too, little man can also vouch for that…
– Some Tunnocks Caramel wafer biscuits. I’m sure everyone knows what these are, again, delighted to find these!
– Some Pepero chocolate sticks, a Korean version of Mikado with almonds, so a nice light snack. In fact I’m munching on them right now!
– And finally, some mint tea from a local company. I always like finding local produce in my packages, just in case I ever happen to visit the area my parcel came from.