Not much to report since my last post I’m afraid, except that I’ve been getting ready for my baby shower which is looming on Saturday! Also for my Cake A Difference sale for Bliss which I hope is going to go down well. One of the ladies on the forum I use raised £70 today at their sale, which is absolutely fantastic!
Though, I finally got my Mum-To-Be Bounty pack. So late as I never got a voucher for it in my first pack, then I never got one at my 20 week scan, so I had to wait for Bounty to send me an e-mail with the voucher in it. That was a few weeks ago but had only just got around to printing it off and collecting it…
- a sample bottle of Dettol surface cleanser
- one Pampers newborn nappy (will be going in the hospital bag!)
- a pack of 12 Pampers sensitive wipes (will also be going in the hospital bag, or the changing bag!)
- a sample tub of Sudocrem
- two Fairy non bio tablets (will be washing some tiny clothes with these soon!)
- a sachet of Ovaltine for Mummy!
And as we picked the pack up from Sainsburys, we also got a voucher for a £5 off a £10 spend. We were in a bit of a rush when we collected it so didn’t have a look, but will be going to check out little clothes soon!